A little over a decade ago business magazines would run countless feature stories on young startup Internet companies whose founders made a fortune in a quick acquisition by a major company. With the exception of a few recent and notable acquisitions, news of exciting startups being absorbed just simply doesn’t seem as prevalent as it did a decade ago.
BizBroker24, an online website broker form is now ready to assist people who want to sell and buy website online. BizBroker24 was founded in 2010 and started operations in United States and Europe. A few months after its establishment, it was able to assist thousands of online transactions focusing on assisting people in selling and buying websites. The company specializes in the listing and sales of websites and internet businesses.
The company provides assistance to clients who may want to sell their business. In order to get the most value and ensure the success of the business deal, the client, with the help of the company, determines his priorities, evaluates the timing of the sale, and assembles an expert team to assist him or her along the way. The company also acquaints him with the ethical and legal duties that has to undertake in his business.
How much is your site worth?
Are you considering selling your website and want to know how much you may be able to get for it when you sell?
Perhaps someone has made an offer for your website, or you have just lost passion for the website itself or the market your involved in. Or it could be that you’re just happy to cash out and do something else with your money.
Whatever your motivation you need to know how to value your website and come up with what it’s worth before selling so you don’t get ripped off and leave money on the table.
For a client, determining the value of his or her website is a difficult task. BizBroker24 will help clients put value to their websites. Here are some of the bases when pricing them:
– Sales and Profit numbers and trends
– Traffic numbers and trends
– Age of the business
– Domain name value
– Industry sector trends and outlook
– Business growth potential
– Proprietary or non-proprietary products
– Unique content
– Inventory count (if applicable)
– Advertising methods and costs
– Personnel expertise needed to operate the business
– Seller financing
– Non-compete terms
There are a few different types of valuation methods that buyers will use to value your website.
1. Revenue Multiple – You have most probably heard the statistic that most businesses sell for 2-3 times earnings. Basically a buyer will take the current net profit of the website for the past twelve months and then multiply it with an earnings multiplier to get a final valuation figure.
2. Comparable Sales – Buyers will use this method if there is sales data available for similar websites. They will then adopt a similar valuation and make an offer based off that.
3. Asset Value – sometimes buyers will ignore the revenue of a website and instead look at the assets of the site (the customer list, or email database) and make a calculation on that instead. They do this because they may be able to leverage those assets better than the existing owner with a new product or making alterations to the system etc.
Working with BizBroker24 means that a seller or buyer will get a price that is the result of analyzing all factors that contribute to a website’s marketability. The company has employees who are well-trained to study the website business in detail and then place an estimated value on it. This estimate will be based on real data and information as well as the broker’s experience. The buyer’s Return on Investment is put into consideration.
BizBroker24 will always be available for people who need its help.
BizBroker24 can make dreams come true. Sell your Website Now!
Get a Free Valuation Report in 24 hours.
Contact BizBroker at www.bizbroker24.com – firstname.lastname@example.org